Osaka, Edion Arena Osaka #2
Open the New Year Gate 2018
0. Jason Lee⭕️, Oji Shiiba (8:20 German Suplex Hold) Kaito Ishida❌, Problem Dragon
1. YAMATO, Kzy⭕️, Yosuke Santa Maria (13:27 Skayde Schoolboy) Don Fujii, Susumu Yokosuka, Gamma❌
2. BxB Hulk⭕️ (12:01 South Road) Big R Shimizu❌
3. Ben-K⭕️ (2:00 Ground Full Nelson) Genki Horiguchi❌
4. CIMA, Dezmond Xavier⭕️, Zachary Wentz (15:11 Final Flash) Ryo Saito❌, Flamita, Bandido
5. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕️, Kagetora (13:08 Disqualification) Eita, El Lindaman❌
6. Naruki Doi⭕️, Masato Yoshino, Kotoka (20:28 Bakatare Sliding Kick) T-Hawk, Takashi Yoshida, Yasushi Kanda❌
Kzy continued his run of form. He’s 2-0 so far this year. If anyone wants to try and stop him, he’d love to see them try. Expect big things from him this year.
Ben-K also repeated his statement from yesterday. He has to push his way to the top for the sake of Dragon Gate and its future. He has a plan. Like Kzy. He asked the fans to expect big things.
Eita introduced Antias to Osaka. He once again noted that they were very interested in recruiting Kzy.
Lindaman used his bull rope on Mochizuki and attacked Mr. Nakagawa when he tried to stop it, leading to the dq. Lindaman said he had been beaten and mocked by Mochizuki at every turn in 2017. He was going to turn the tables this year. Mochizuki wasn’t impressed. If Lindaman was coming for him, that meant he was coming for the Dream Gate. He just isn’t up to par for that sort of thing. When YAMATO and his generation came for him they put up much more of a fight. More arguing lead to a huge brawl.
Doi once again made fun of the Antias name. Anti-aging? It’s a dumb name. Were they really serious about this? Do they really think that T-Hawk, Eita, & Lindaman were enough to carry a unit? Particularly Lindaman. Giving the unit a new name isn’t going to instantly make them a strong group. Especially when the name is so dumb. Not really a surprise from someone who named himself El Lindaman.
The two sides had a back and forth about their upcoming match at Korakuen Hall. Lindaman pointed out Shimizu losing today. Shimizu & Ben-K were as stupid as they are big. In Korakuen, Doi & Yoshino will see the difference between Young MaxiMuM and Young Antias.