11/29/2015 Mie, Yokkaichi Kusuryokuchi Gymnasium – 850 Attendance
0. Shachihoko BOY (4:43 La Magistral Cradle) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
1. Eita⭕, Kaito Ishida (15:07 Numero Uno) YAMATO, Mondai Ryu❌
2. T-Hawk (9:47 Night Ride) El Lindaman
3. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (11:40 High-speed German Suplex Hold) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura❌
4. Don Fujii, Kzy⭕ (15:12 KZ Time) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Jimmy Kanda
5. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (17:30 Genkai) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
11/29/2015 Mie, Yokkaichi Kusuryokuchi Gymnasium – 850 Attendance
11/28/2015 Gifu, Gifu Chamber of Commerce ~”Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa Homecoming – 850 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (5:00 Time Limit Draw) El Lindaman
1. Dragon Kid, Kzy⭕ (12:14 Skayde Schoolboy) Jimmy Kanda❌, Jimmy Kness J.K.S.
2. Eita (11:11 Numero Uno) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
3. Naruki Doi, Kotoka⭕ (15:05 Caldera) U-T❌, Diablo (Freelance)
4. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (0:13 Jumbo no Kachi!) Bruiser CIMA, Stan Ichikawa❌
4b. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (20:05 Pinned after failed chair attack) Bruiser CIMA, Stan Ichikawa❌
4c. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (0:55 SaiRyo Rocket) Bruiser CIMA, Stan Stalker Ichikawa❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk (17:00 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Mondai Ryu
11/25/2015 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 850 Attendance
1. Open the Triangle Gate Tournament Entry Match #3: Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Kzy⭕ (15:29 Impact) Don Fujii, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T❌
2. Masato Yoshino (9:14 Torbellino Crucifix) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
3. Eita, El Lindaman⭕ (13:37 Locomotion Tiger Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Mondai Ryu❌
4. Open the Triangle Gate Tournament Entry Match #4: CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura⭕, Kaito Ishida (15:40 La Magistral Cradle) Cyber Kong, Naoki Tanizaki, Kotoka❌
5. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (16:37 Jumbo no Kachi!) Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk❌
6. Gamma, Punch Tominaga⭕ (18:15 Schoolboy) Shingo Takagi❌, Naruki Doi
VERZERK & OVER GENERATION had a pull apart after match three. Doi blew the result of the match off as a fluke. Takagi questioned Gamma as to why he would choose fucking Punch Tominaga as his partner in such an important match. This was the last skirmish before their title match in Korakuen Hall next week. Why would he risk putting himself in danger with such a garbage partner? Even if he was trying harder these days, he was still trash. Clearly, Gamma wasn’t taking things seriously. Gamma replied that he was deadly serious. Takagi sure loved to talk. He was probably the type of dude that hogs the microphone at karaoke. Besides, this isn’t the PT that was Takagis’ slave. The PT that belongs to OVER GENERATION is a totally different beast. He’s been personally overseeing his training. OG won this match, and that momentum would carry them through the main event.
Kotoka was triple teamed in the closing stages, leading to Yamamura scoring his first ever pin. Kotoka whined about it afterwards. He was a goddamn champion. If he was fighting CIMA in a singles match it would be an easy win. Yamamura & Ishida? He would take them down in a handicap match easily. Why? Because he is the champion. He is the CHAMPION. HE IS THE CHAM—He received a superkick from Eita at this point. He is the guy who just got pinned by Yamamura. That is who he is. He is also the guy that will be defending his title against Eita at FINAL GATE. Eita was going to take the title from him, and bring it back to Kobe with its’ lustre and prestige restored.
Dia HEARTS announced the 2016 edition of MEMORIAL GATE. It will originate from Wakayama Prefectural Gym on 03/21/16.
Gamma taunted Takagi for losing. Takagi was furious beyond belief. He promised he would get revenge on Gamma for this gigantic embarrassment in their title match. This win doesn’t change anything about PT. 1 win doesn’t suddenly make someone not total garbage.
OVER GENERATION congratulated PT and celebrated. CIMA encouraged him to shout “I AM PUNCH TOMINAGA AND I BEAT SHINGO TAKAGI!”. Gamma admitted he was a bit worried when he saw this match announced, but all the training they did together during the recent Kyushu tour paid off. Lindaman was on a tear recently. Yamamura pinned the Brave Gate champion. Now, PT pinned the Dream Gate champion. It wasn’t a fluke, it wasn’t dumb luck. Together, OVER GENERATION would continue to grow and ensure a bright future for everyone.
11/23/2015 Okayama, Kurashiki Sanyou Heights ~Shachihoko BOY Homecoming – 750 Attendance
0. Eita (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (0:08 Dropkick) Masato Yoshino, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Jimmy Kness J.K.S.⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (15:02 Schoolboy) Masato Yoshino, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
*Yoshino becomes the 23rd Champion via fan decision
2. Jimmy Susumu (11:50 Jumbo no Kachi!) Takehiro Yamamura
3. CIMA, El Lindaman⭕ (14:31 Locomotion Tiger Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Kotoka❌
4. Naruki Doi⭕, Shingo Takagi (12:17 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Don Fujii, Jimmy Kanda❌
5. Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY⭕ (17:09 M9) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
11/22/2015 Saga, Morodomi Bunka Gym Heartful ~Tenzan Sake Brewery Presents DRAGON GATE Pro-Wrestling in Saga – 1600 Attendance
1. CIMA⭕, Takehiro Yamamura (0:22 Lariat) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌, Tenzan Mask
1b. CIMA⭕, Takehiro Yamamura (13:45 Pinned after failed chair attack) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌, Tenzan Mask
2. Kotoka (9:19 Caldera) Kaito Ishida
3. Open the Triangle Gate Tournament Entry Match #1: YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi⭕ (14:04 MADE IN JAPAN) Eita, Punch Tominaga❌, El Lindaman
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid (12:54 Sankakugeri to the Face) Don Fujii, Jimmy Kness J.K.S.❌
5. Open the Triangle Gate Tournament Entry Match #2: Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk (21:22 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
Ichikawa apologized to Tenzan Mask for the unfortunate results. He came all the way to Saga only to lose in a few seconds. He didn’t want to go home yet, so he asked Tenzan Mask if he was willing to try again.
VERZERK attacked Ishida after match two, prompting a save from Eita. The match was over, there was no need for this. They were sad, especially Kotoka. He was supposed to be a champion, but he was pushed to the limit and needed shortcuts to beat someone who debuted two months ago. What kind of champion was he? Whatever he was, Eita promised to take his belt from him. So he was issuing the challenger right here and now. Kotoka refused to defend against the likes of Eita. He was a champion. He was a champion. HE WAS A CHAMPIO-
He received a superkick before he could finish. Kotoka was irritated at the rudeness of the whole thing. Well, if Eita wanted a wake-up call he would get it. He could have his title match at FINAL GATE on 12/27 here in Fukuoka. Beat prepared for a thrashing from the strongest champion in the history of the world. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!
PT provoked Takagi at this point, insisting the Dream Gate champion was scared of his former slave. He received a Pumping Bomber which lead to the start of the next match.
After intermission, it was announced that Masakatsu Funaki would be competing at FINAL GATE. He has no opponent yet, but will be in a special match called Coliseum 2015. The match will be done under 10 minute round rules, but there will be unlimited rounds.
12/27/2015 Fukuoka, Fukuoka Kokusai Center ~FINAL GATE 2015~
-Coliseum 2015 ~ Unlimited 10 Minute Round Rules: X vs. Masakatsu Funaki
-Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Kotoka vs. Eita
11/21/2015 Fukuoka, Ukiha City Yoshii Athletic Center
1. Shingo Takagi⭕, Kotoka (14:27 Pumping Bomber) Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Masato Yoshino (0:11 Dropkick) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Masato Yoshino (12:44 Pinned after failed chair attack) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
*Referee Mr. Nakagawa makes his 2nd defense via fan decision
3. Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk (14:34 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
4. YAMATO, Naruki Doi⭕ (14:57 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Don Fujii, Jimmy Kanda❌
5. CIMA, Eita, El Lindaman⭕ (16:42 Locomotion Tiger Suplex Hold) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
Mr. Nakagawa wore his title belt to the ring for match two. As usual, Ichikawa demanded a title match. He complained that being pinned in 11 seconds wasn’t very funny, so Yoshino granted him the restart. In the end, Mr. Nakagawa continued his iron grip on the title.
11/19/2015 Nagasaki, Nagasaki City Heiwa Hall – 550 Attendance
0. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Big R Shimizu
1. CIMA, Gamma⭕ (0:24 Axe Bomber) Akira Tozawa, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. CIMA⭕, Gamma (13:37 Pinned after failed chair attack) Akira Tozawa, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
2. YAMATO (11:15 Galleria) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid (13:35 Twister) Eita, Kaito Ishida❌
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (13:20 Torbellino Crucifix) Don Fujii, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Jimmy Kanda⭕ (15:43 Gekokujoh Elbow) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
11/18/2015 Kagoshima, Kagoshima Orocity Hall – 350 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Big R Shimizu
1. Gamma⭕, Eita (0:18 Axe Bomber) Don Fujii, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. Gamma⭕, Eita (9:48 Pinned after Crybaby from Referee Yagi) Don Fujii, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
2. Naruki Doi (9:27 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Kaito Ishida
3. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (14:27 SaiRyo Rocket) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (14:20 Bible) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (17:38 Night Ride) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
11/17/2015 Kumamoto, Kumamoto Ryuutsuu Jouhou Hall ~Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! & Kotoka Homecoming~ – 850 Attendance
0. Eita (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Takehiro Yamamura
1. CIMA, Gamma⭕ (14:01 Gamma Special) Akira Tozawa, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. YAMATO (10:52 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Jimmy Kanda
3. Dragon Kid⭕, Big R Shimizu (13:14 Bible) Jimmy Kness J.K.S.❌, Don Fujii
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (0:12 Dropkick) Masaaki Mochizuki, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
4b. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (0:34 Dropkick) Masaaki Mochizuki, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
4c. Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk⭕ (12:16 Night Ride) Masaaki Mochizuki, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
5. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕ (16:34 Backslide from Heaven) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
11/16/2015 Yamaguchi, Kaikyo Messe Shimonoseki – 400 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kanda (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Eita
1. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (0:06 Dropkick) CIMA, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk⭕ (15:33 Pinned after failed chair shot) CIMA, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
2. Akira Tozawa (8:49 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Takehiro Yamamura
3. YAMATO⭕, Kotoka (14:14 Galleria) Gamma, Kaito Ishida❌
4. Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi⭕ (14:38 Pumping Bomber) Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
5. Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕ (15:56 Backslide from Heaven)Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu❌
11/15/2015 Miyazaki, Nobeoka Citizens Gym ~President Takashi Okamura Homecoming~ 1450 Attendance
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kanda (10:16 Jumbo no Kachi!) Kaito Ishida, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (11:12 SaiRyo Rocket) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
*Referee Mr. Nakagawa succeeds in his 1st Defense via fan decision
3. Gamma, El Lindaman⭕ (13:39 Locomotion Tiger Suplex Hold) Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
4. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (11:47 Shot-put Slam) Jimmy Kness J.K.S.❌, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (17:05 Night Ride) CIMA, Eita, Punch Tominaga❌
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO, Naruki Doi (22:44 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Don Fujii
Referee Mr. Nakagawa wore his newly won Open the Owarai Gate title belt to the ring to officiate match two. Ichikawa took notice of this and proposed a title match. Saito agreed, despite the fact that this was probably an early bathroom break match for the fans. He warned Nakagawa to not just call for an immediate disqualification. Call it fairly, like a real champion should.
YAMATO & Doi attacked Linda after his win. MochiFujii made the save. Doi was annoyed. The match had nothing to do with them! Mochizuki told them the same. They weren’t in the match, it was over anyway, and their teammates lost. Doi said that the title match tonight wasn’t just any title match. Tonight, in this godforsaken city, they would become the first Twin Gate team to reach 7 defenses. He told the fans to be grateful, and appreciate the history they were about to see made. Mochizuki thought Nobeoka was a pretty nice town. Doi didn’t see anything good about it. Not a single thing. Mochizuki particularly liked the local food. But, to get back to the match, the record of 6 defenses was set by MochiFujii. They weren’t going to have their own record re-written at their expense. Doi & YAMATO weren’t going to lose to a couple of 40-year-olds. Apparently Doi & YAMATO have never seen Fujiis’ rolling savate kick. If one connects it is all over for them! Nobeoka is a once per year stop for the company, making this the 17th show for Mochizuki & Fujii. They may be old, but they won’t prevent them from taking the titles and assuring a happy ending for the Nobeoka fans.
Doi boasted after the win. They were now the record holders. MochiFujii were erased from the history books. YAMATO proclaimed them the coolest and sexiest, and most dominant team in history. They were still going to be champions when the next Nobeoka show rolls around, so the fans had plenty of time to prepare a warmer reception for them.
Mochizuki & Fujii closed out the show, thanking the fans and apologizing for the loss.
11/14/2015 Fukuoka, Yukuhashi Citizens Gym – 450 Attendance
0. Kaito Ishida (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Takehiro Yamamura
1. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (12:23 Torbellino Crucifix) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Akira Tozawa (0:07 Bicycle Kick) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Akira Tozawa (11:24 Pin) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
*Referee Mr. Nakagawa becomes the 22nd Champion via fan decision
3. YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi (13:57 Galleria) Dragon Kid❌, Big R Shimizu
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii⭕ (15:45 Gedo Clutch) Naruki Doi, Kotoka❌
5. CIMA⭕, Gamma, Eita (23:20 Meteora) Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
11/10/2015 Fukui, Sun Dome Fukui – 800 Attendance
1. Masato Yoshino⭕, Shachihoko BOY (13:40 Sol Naciente) Eita, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Jimmy Susumu (16:34 Gave up before receiving a Kinniku Buster) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Shingo Takagi⭕, Kotoka (14:44 Knee Drop) Gamma, Kaito Ishida❌
4. Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk (11:24 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Cyber Kong, Mondai Ryu❌
5. Don Fujii, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (20:50 SaiRyo Rocket) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Naoki Tanizaki❌
11/08/2015 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 850 Attendance
0. Mondai Ryu (4:23 Worlds’ Fastest Neckbreaker Drop) U-T
1. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (12:43 Shot-put Slam) Eita, Kaito Ishida❌
2. T-Hawk (8:42 Night Ride) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (7:52 Hikari no Wa) Kzy
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa (12:10 Sol Naciente) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
5. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (13:11 Backslide from Heaven) YAMATO, Naoki Tanizaki❌
6. CIMA, Gamma, Punch Tominaga⭕ (20:25 PT Kick) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
Yoshino & MONSTER EXPRESS celebrated their win. Yoshino talked about the unfortunate events in Osaka last week. Tozawa lost the Brave Gate. He & T-Hawk failed in their attempt on the Twin Gate. However, the Triangle Gate was vacant. The Triangle Gate was the symbol of unit supremacy, so they could reverse their fortunes in one fell swoop if they can win it. VERZERK are controlling all the other titles. OVER GENERATION have taken their first steps. The Jimmyz & Dia HEARTS are..still around. MONSTER EXPRESS is not obsolete yet.
Somehow, someway, Punch Tominaga managed to score a win over VERZERK. That was no small task. PT warned VERZERK that he was no longer the same Punch Tominaga that was their slave.
Eita wondered what kind of Brave Gate champion Kotoka was. He was coming for him, and he was coming for his title. Keep it shined up for him.
Kotoka was irritated. It took all three of them to beat him today. If these were singles matches he would kick all their asses. Because he is a champion. He is a champion. HE IS A CHAMPION!
Gamma asked him if that is all he had to say. Well. Thats fine. Take a good long look. The winners of the main event was the man VERZERK incessantly bullied. This further proves that all the bad things Takagi said about the young kids was false. For their sake, and for the sake of the entire future of DRAGON GATE he would take the title off of Takagi on 12/03. Not just beat him, but take him out for good.
11/07/2015 Shizuoka, Act City Hamamatsu – 450 Attendance
0. El Lindaman (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Shachihoko BOY
1. YAMATO⭕, Kotoka (13:48 Galleria) Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. T-Hawk (8:18 Night Ride) Kaito Ishida
3. CIMA, Punch Tominaga⭕ (13:43 PT Kick) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
4. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (12:01 Dead-lift German Suplex Hold) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
5. Dragon Kid, Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (17:24 Shot-put Slam) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Mondai Ryu❌
11/06/2015 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
1. Dragon Kid❌, Kzy (8:40 Bible) Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T❌
2. Akira Tozawa (8:30 High-Speed German Suplex Hold) Kaito Ishida
3. Masaaki Mochizuki, Big R Shimizu⭕ (13:03 Shot-put Slam) Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura❌
4. CIMA, Eita, El Lindaman⭕ (14:39 Locomotion Tiger Suplex Hold) Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY❌
5. Sumoz vs. VERZERK All-Out War #1: Sumo Hagetora (1:45 PT Kick) Mondai Ryu
6. Sumoz vs. VERZERK All-Out War #2: YAMATO⭕, Kotoka (11:57 Galleria) Sumo Susumu, Sumo Kness S.K.S.❌
7. Sumoz vs. VERZERK All-Out War #3: Genki Horiguchi S.U.M.Ooo, Sumo Kanda, Ryo “Sumo” Saito⭕, Sumo Fujii (21:25 SaiRyo Rocket) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki, Cyber Kong❌
*Sumoz win 2-1
CIMA introduced OVER GENERATION to the Korakuen faithful before match two. The oldest generation in the company combines with the newest to create a bright future for DRAGON GATE. The 7 members all have their own distinct choice in colours, so inside of creating a single keynote colour to unify them they decided on the El Lindaman style capes. Each member will have their own trademark design and style. He hoped the fans would cheer for them no matter who they go up against. Whether it be VERZERK, MONSTER EXPRESS, or the Jimm…Sumoz. Oh, right. Dia HEARTS. Forgot about those guys. The segment ended with the now traditional selection of the most energetic child in the audience to ring the bell for the match.
Tozawa praised Ishida after their match. He was pretty great for 20 years old, especially compared to Tozawas’ own status when he was that age. He talked about losing the Brave Gate back in Osaka. Right now, MONSTER EXPRESS hold no titles. The Owarai Gate doesn’t count. With the addition of T-Hawk, and the Veterans vacating the Triangle Gate now is as good a time as any for ME to set their targets on trios gold.
VERZERK intruded after match two. Gamma stood up to Takagi and even got the best of him for a brief time. He was eventually demolished with a Pumping Bomber. Doi gave him some mock praise for getting the fans all excited for his old ass. There was now a better reason for them to be excited. VERZERK has returned triumphantly to Korakuen Hall. He talked about all their success in Osaka. The most berzerk member of VERZERK won his first singles title. New Brave Gate champion Kotoka. Takagi retained the Dream Gate. DoiYAMA continued their reign as Twin Gate champions. After all that, they now have to fight the…………Sumoz? Who could possibly want to see the ………….Sumoz? Well. Whatever. Best of 3. Best of 100. Best of whatever. VERZERK would win them all.
Eita & T-Hawk had a brief staredown after match four ended.
CIMA & OG celebrated their first Korakuen Hall victory, hopefully putting a solid end to their post-formation slump. He heaped praise on Lindaman for not only his performance today but his continued selection of stylish ring gear. The youngsters will continue to pile up experience and relentlessly assault the DG ring.
The Sumoz, under the Fuji Heya banner, did a traditional sumo entrance ceremony before intermission.
All Sumoz members wore Fuji Heya style costumes, except Sumo Hagetora. He wore Kagetoras’ costume for his match.
Doi & Takagi called shenanigans on the end of the final match since all the Sumoz got involved. Where was the DQ? This was all bullshit. What kind of match was this, anyway? Who did Fujii think he was? Takagi beat him in the Dream Gate match. Why the hell was he back in the main event. Mochizuki, too. Hurry the fuck up and retire, already. Why won’t they get the hint that they are no longer needed in DRAGON GATE? Speaking of unnecessary, that new group of incompetent old bastards and punk kids was the worst of all. In particular, Gamma. With his spitting and cross-dressing and other comedy nonsense. He’s not a pro wrestler. He was filth. FILTH! This brought Gamma to the ring, cane swinging.
Did Takagi have a problem with the way he wrestled? Maybe it was time for him to get filthy himself. The one that was incompetent was Takagi. If his style was so bad, then surely Takagi would have no problem fighting him. Gamma challenged him to a Dream Gate title match. Takagi was quick to accept, as he absolutely hated people like Gamma, He couldn’t wait to destroy him. The match was set for the 12/03 Korakuen. The youngsters in OVER GENERATION weren’t useless. They were the future. For sake, Gamma promised to eliminate Shingo Takagi once and for all. Uuuuuu!!
Doi spoke next. DoiYAMA had their 6th title defense in Osaka. That ties them for the record. It only made sense for them to fight the other team to reach 6 defenses. MochiFujii. He called them out. Mochizuki made it to the ring exceptionally quick, prompting some teasing from Doi. Fujii threw a water bottle at him to shut him up. Doi told them that no one remembers they were even Twin Gate champions, much less hold the record for most defenses. Mochizuki admitted that 2 of the 6 wins were over Mondai Ryu, but a record was still a record. The only logical end to the current tie was for DoiYAMA to make their 7th defense against them to stand alone as most prolific champions. Mochizuki quickly agreed, but he had some other things on his mind.
Fujii played a large role today. Mochizuki had his title match last week and now will be going for the Twin. Gamma made some big moves today. That just leaves one veteran in the background. CIMA. Maybe CIMA wanted to get in on the action by teaming with Mochizuki to fight these guys? Doi was flustered. Why would he suddenly invite someone from another unit to team with him? What a weirdo. CIMA said that he was indeed moved by the recent veteran activity. The year was almost over, so for the sake of making a happy end to 2015 for the fans he would help Mochizuki take out VERZERK. CIMA, Mochizuki, Fujii and….a member from OVER GENERATION. That member would be Punch Tominaga! Doi wondered if he was serious. Punch!? He began to choose the VERZERK team, prompting a huge MON-CHAN! chant from the fans. The team would be Doi, YAMATO, Tanizaki and…..the most berzerk fighter in VERZERK, Kotoka. Fans booed louder than usual. The match was set for the next Korakuen.
CIMA, OVER GENERATION, Mochizuki, & the Sumoz shared some lighthearted banter to close the show. The Jimmyz are the longest lasting unit since the Toryumon era. Their 4 year anniversary was next month. CIMA hoped they could celebrate in style at the next Korakuen.
12/03/2015 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall
-CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii, Punch Tominaga vs. YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Naoki Tanizaki, Kotoka
-Open the Dream Gate Gate Championship Match: Shingo Takagi vs. Gamma
11/05/2015 Nagano, Mielparque Nagano – 700 Attendance
0. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (10:17 Bible) Akira Tozawa, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Shachihoko Machine (11:09 SHACHIHOKO) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk⭕ (13:27 Night Ride) Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (16:37 Galleria) Don Fujii, Kzy❌
5. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (16:27 Diving Elbow Drop) CIMA, Gamma, Eita❌
Shachihoko BOY had to cancel his appearance due to an emergency. Thankfully, Shachihoko Machine was able to replace him on short notice.
11/05/2015 Aichi, Nagoya Japan Gaishi Hall ~U-T Homecoming~ – 800 Attendance
0. Cyber Kong (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kzy
1. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (10:12 Dead-Lift German Suppex Hold) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Jimmy Kanda
2. T-Hawk (11:45 Night Ride) Naoki Tanizaki
3. YAMATO⭕, Mondai Ryu (12:40 Galleria) Don Fujii, U-T❌
4. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (13:47 SaiRyo Rocket) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid❌
5. Shingo Takagi⭕, Naruki Doi, Kotoka (16:58 MADE IN JAPAN) CIMA, Gamma, Eita❌
11/03/2015 Toyama, Takaoka Ecouer – 650 Attendance
0. Kaito Ishida (5:00 Time Limit Draw) U-T
1. CIMA, Eita⭕ (13:25 Numero Uno) Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
2. Kotoka (8:05 Caldera) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii⭕ (14:51 Pinned after Exchanging Cradles) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Jimmy Kanda
4. YAMATO, Naruki Doi⭕ (16:32 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (16:11 Night Ride) Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki❌, Cyber Kong
11/01/2015 Osaka, Edion Arena Osaka #1 ~THE GATE OF DESTINY 2015 – 7150 Attendance
0. Super Shisa⭕, Shachihoko BOY (6:36 Yoshitonic) Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T❌
1. Eita, El Lindaman⭕, Kaito Ishida (6:11 Locomotion German Suplex Hold) Kzy, Big R Shimizu, Draztick Boy❌
2. Cyber Kong⭕, Problem Dragon (6:41 Cyber Kong) Punch Tominaga, Takehiro Yamamura❌
3. Dragon Kid, Flamita⭕ (8:07 Flam Fly) Genki Horiguchi, H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Jimmy Kanda
4. Open the Brave Gate 3 Way Championship Match: Akira Tozawa vs. Kotoka vs. Naoki Tanizaki
-Tozawa (13:00 High-Speed German Suplex Hold) Tanizaki
-Kotoka (18:05 Momo Latch) Tozawa
*Tozawa fails in his 8th defense, Kotoka becomes the 28t champion
5. Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: CIMA, Don Fujii, Gamma ⭕ (17:55 Skytwister Press) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
*4th Defense. The titles were voluntarily vacated afterwards
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (21:48 Galleria) Masato Yoshino❌, T-Hawk
7. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Shingo Takagi (24:55 Last Falconry) Masaaki Mochizuki
CIMA revealed the name of his unit before the opener. Assembled together in the ring is the group that will create the very future of DRAGON GATE. Their name is Over Generation, stemming from the unit concept of the oldest & youngest generations coming together. As promised, all members will have entrance capes lile El Lindaman has been wearing since the end of the Millennials. He promised they would he the brightest and most cheerful unit. They chose the lost energetic kid in the crowd to ring the bell to start the match.
Mochizuki had little to say during the main event competitor interview segment. He was going go win today and hoped fans would cheer him as he did so.
Takagi was his usual abrasive self. Like Fujii before him, the old bastard should be grateful that a broken down piece of shit like him is even allowed to main event in such an important spot. He should be on his way to the retirement home. Should Mochizuki, a relic of the pst, win the title, DG would have no future. Surely fans could see that fact and prefer him as champion. Fans naturally rejected this. That was fine. Mochizuki seemed to be in his best possible shape so when he gets beat, he will have no excuses. The remnants of his career will be left in dust as Shingo Takagi emerges as the winner.
Kotoka celebrated his Blehhhve Gate bleeeehlt win. It would be him, not Tozawa, that is the eternal champion. Blehhhhhhh!
CIMA asked the fans to hold off on their bathroom and smoke break for just a little longer as he had something important to say. While he was happy they successfully defended, he had been thinking about what Saito said to him back in Sambo Hall about the Veteran trio not needing the Triangle Gate. With the start of Over Generation and Fujii focusing on the Sumoz, this was as good a place as any to vacate the titles. The Jimmyz can field any number of teams. Verzerk, MONSTER EXPRESS, or a OG team featuring one of the youngsters could also potentially take the titles. So, they were relinquishing them. CIMA thanked Fujii for his assistance. Fujii shook his hand but quickly turned to the Jimmyz and left with them to prepare for the Sumoz vs. VERZERK all out war.
Doi celebrated. As expected, they made their record setting 6th defense. Kotoka cpstured the Brave Gate. All that was left was for Shingo to make his defense and the VERZERK clean sweep would be complete.
Just like he said it would be, it was. convincing Takagi victory. The old man sure overdid it today. It’s dangerous for someone his age to be jumping around like that. Like Fujii, it was time for him to begin his retirement countdown. He doesn’t have PT around as a slave anymore, so if Mocchy needs a new job there is an opportunity for him there. Also like Fujii, he doesn’t want to hear any further yalk about the Dream Gate from Mochizuki. That was a direct order from the strongest fighter in the land. He also couldn’t help but laugh at CIMA & Gamma and their new unit. What could two broken down pieces of trash have to offer the younger generation? Everyone saw today the destructive power of VERZERK, and anyone who gets in their way will feel it first hand. VERZERK left.
Mochizuki apologized for losing. He did as much as his nearly 46 year old body would allow, but it wasn’t enough. He didn’t know who the next challenger would be. Maybe it would be another Veteran, or someone like Big R would step up. He tearfully said that he will continue to go after his Dreams. He doesn’t know when he will bounce back from this, but he absolutely will. He thanked the fans for their support today.
On commentary, CIMA said that in his long career this was the first time he experienced such an uncomfortable ending to a big show.
- My Tweets