Kyoto, KBS Hall
0. Problem Dragon (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Futa Nakamura
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (11:38 SaiRyo Rocket) Gamma, Punch Tominaga❌
2. Don Fujii (10:14 Gedo Clutch) El Lindaman
3. Eita (8:14 Numero Uno) Kotoka
4. CIMA, Dragon Kid, Peter Kaasa⭕ (14:24 Kaasa Crunch) Masaaki Mochizuki, Masato Yoshino, Shachihoko BOY❌
5. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kagetora⭕ (16:27 Kagenui) T-Hawk, Big R Shimizu❌
☆MONSTER EXPRESS fail in their 2nd defense, the Jimmyz become the 39th champion team
6. Shingo Takagi⭕, Naruki Doi, “brother” YASSHI (19:18 MADE IN JAPAN) YAMATO, BxB Hulk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
The Jimmyz talked after the opener. They didn’t have any success in King of Gate this year. It was troubling times for the unit. It wasn’t all bad news, though. Jimmy Kagetora was back in action after missing a full year. Even that great news was lost, because BxB Hulk returned at the exact same time. YAMATO had his rebirth, TRIBE VANGUARD was formed. Even though the Jimmyz merchandise has always been a top seller, when you go to the merch stand now you are bombarded with TRIBE VANGUARD goods. Could the Jimmyz be coming to an end? Kagetora asked them to stop joking around. Kobe World was a month away. Furthermore, in the semifinal today the Jimmyz would be facing off with T-Hawk & Shimizu. Shimizu stood toe to toe with YAMATO in the KoG finals last week. But T-Hawk? He has been beaten twice in recent times by Kagetora. T-Hawk came out to confront him over this statement. Just what was he implying? Kagetora was implying that he was about to beat T-Hawk a third time. T-Hawk noted that MONSTER EXPRESS have both the Twin & Triangle Gate titles. The Jimmyz have nothing. They are an afterthought in the unit scene. Kagetora told him to shut up about his stupid belts. GM Yagi intervened. This was Kyoto, after all. The tagline for every Kyoto show is “What will happen?”. What will happen here is a Twin Gate title match. Both sides agreed to it. Shimizu promised to use the Shot-put Slam to win for T-Hawk and for himself, Big! R! Shimizu!
Fujii once again tried to talk some sense into Lindaman. He felt he has become the most formidable fighter out of all the young generation. He asked him to fight together, just once. Lindaman got annoyed. He was tired of hearing the same thing from Fujii. He wasn’t interested!
Verserk interrupted the Jimmyz celebration. Doi pointed out that the new so-called champions were beaten by Doi last week. YASSHI, in front of his hometown fans, challenged them to a title match.