Kyoto, KBS Hall
0. Problem Dragon (6:01 Problem) U-T
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Yosuke♡Santa Maria⭕ (11:21 Neraiuchi) Dragon Kid, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. T-Hawk, Big R Shimizu⭕ (10:15 Shot-put Slam) Eita❌, El Lindaman
3. Road to DEAD or ALIVE Special 6 Man Tag Team Match #4: Kotoka⭕, Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa (12:44 Caldera) Naoki Tanizaki❌, Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
4. Road to DEAD or ALIVE Special 6 Man Tag Team Match #5: Cyber Kong⭕, Masaaki Mochizuki, Kzy (15:50 Pineapple Bomber) Naruki Doi❌, CIMA, Gamma
5. Road to DEAD or ALIVE Special 6 Man Tag Team Match #6: Shingo Takagi⭕, Jimmy Kanda, Punch Tominaga (4:04 Knee Drop) YAMATO, Jimmy Susumu, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
6. YAMATO⭕, Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kagetora (13:06 Galleria) Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong, Kotoka❌
Takagi said that the consecutive wins together didn’t change how he felt about them. If they wanted to keep their hair tomorrow they knew what to do. Support him or fail. There would be no restart today. The fans should collect their belongings and get out.
YAMATO said that he and Susumu still were ready to go. Was Takagi trying to escape? Scared?
Takagi brought Kong and Kotoka in. They both won today. That left them a man short on the YAMATO side. Did they really want to face the winners of all three of the six man tags 3-2? YAMATO was willing to fight 2-100. Susumu calmed him down. The match tomorrow was too important for such rash decisions. If YAMATO were to get injured that would be disastrous for himself or Ichikawa. Susumu had a third. He called out Jimmy Kagetora! Kagetora entered the ring for the first time in almost a year, and the impromptu match began.