02/27/2016 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 850 Attendance
1. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid, Yosuke♡Santa Maria (15:06 Twister) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Don Fujii (7:32 Top Rope Chokeslam) El Lindaman
3. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (14:46 SaiRyo Rocket) Yosuke♡Sata Maria
4. Eita⭕, Punch Tominaga (14:57 Numero Uno) Masato Yoshino, Kzy❌
5. Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki⭕ (16:03 Implant) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
6. Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Cyber Kong⭕ (21:43 Cyber Bomb) Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk❌, Big R Shimizu
Yamamura provoked Mochizuki and insulted him for being old. He was, what, 46? Next time in Kyoto he and Ishida could fight Mochizuki in a handicap match their combined age would still be lower than his old ass. Since the difference was six years, Mochizuki suggested they add the kid they pull from the crowd to ring the opening bell. CIMA mentioned his lovely daughter just turned six, so she could join to make it 3-1. Everyone liked this idea and demanded GM Yagi make the match. He agreed to take it under advisement.
Eita called out Dragon Kid. He asked him to reconsider his stance and take him on as a pupil. DK declined. So much so that he demanded the music for the next match play to end the segment and force everyone from the ring.
Doi taunted T-Hawk & Shimizu. Were they for real? They have a title match next week. One that Doi & YAMATO didn’t even really want to give to them. Yet here they are losing matches. Maybe their 10th defense wouldn’t be so special after all…
Cyber proudly boasted that his Cyber Bomb was the most powerful hold in all of pro wrestling. MONSTER EXPRESS just weren’t on his level because Cyber Kong is REAL MONSTER. Himself, Doi, & YAMATO are the strongest trio. No one can beat them.
Shimizu admitted that he….er…his ally T-Hawk lost today. That wouldn’t happen in Osaka. They would be taking the titles. Tozawa warned him that you can say anything, it is actions that prove how good you are.