Kyoto, KBS Hall
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu (13:10 Backslide from Heaven) Gamma, Eita❌, Takehiro Yamamura
2. Jimmy Kagetora (9:04 Llave) Kaito Ishida
3. T-Hawk (11:08 Night Ride) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
4. BxB Hulk, Kzy⭕ (13:49 Impact) Kotoka❌, Ben-K
5. YAMATO⭕, Don Fujii (12:29 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Don Fujii
6. Shingo Takagi, Takashi Yoshida, El Lindaman⭕ (15:24 Tiger Suplex Hold) Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Big R Shimizu❌
Young MaxiMuM attacked after the opener. Kotoka lamented the match quality, and mocked Eita for losing to the biggest jobber in the company after all the trash he talked in Hakata. Eita told him to mind his business. This match had nothing to do with them. Horiguchi was annoyed at having one of his rare wins ruined like this. Young MaxiMuM, Young Generation, whoever. The middle aged Jimmyz would make them pay for taking them lightly.
Kagetora continued his new strange habit of challenging people to Brave Gate title matches. This time it was Ishida. Even though he just came back from an injury and clearly wasn’t back up to speed, maybe a title match was what he needed to get back on track….
T-Hawk called out YAMATO. He demanded they set a time and place for their match. The match that would decide who was better: the king or the champion. There was only one place suitable. The main event of Kobe World on 7/23.
Not to Ben lost in the shuffle, Kzy put MaxiMuM and the other unit so on notice. If any of them wanted a target, they were welcome to try Tribe Vanguard.
Verserk ran down MaxiMuM for their lack of results. What a joke of a group these guys are! Especially that pig and gorilla from the so-called Young MaxiMuM. They weren’t fit to be champions. Verserk wanted their titles. Doi agreed. Both sides didn’t want to wait until World so the match was set for 7/1 in Osaka.