Kyoto, KBS Hall
0. Yosuke♡Santa Maria⭕, U-T (3:46 Neraiuchi) Shun Skywalker, Yuki Yoshioka❌
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kagetora⭕ (11:49 Modified Michinoku Driver) Dragon Kid, Gamma, Hyo Watanabe❌
2. 5 Unit Survival Race: Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (14:10 German Suplex Hold) T-Hawk, Takashi Yoshida❌
3. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Masato Yoshino (10:53 Frankensteiner Counter) YAMATO❌, Don Fujii
4. 5 Unit Survival Race: Shingo Takagi, El Lindaman vs. BxB Hulk, Kzy
5. 5 Unit Survival Race: go baaan 15th Anniversary 8 Man Tag Team Match: CIMA, Eita, Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida (18:45 Numero Uno) Naruki Doi, Big R Shimizu❌, Kotoka, Ben-K
Fresh off his defense over Flamita at World, Kagetora said he was ready every day to accept another challenge. He addressed Hyo. He said his dream was to be Brave Gate champion. Based off what he saw today, Kagetora thought that day may be closer than expected. He was expecting big things from him and asked him to fight his hardest. He also asked the Kyoto fans to have similar high expectations for the Jimmyz in the 5 Unit Survival Race.
Kanda & Susumu both promised to keep the Jimmyz alive.
Mochizuki reminded YAMATO that even though the survival race was on, the unaffiliated were still a threat to him. He should be on his toes whether it is a league match or not.
Takagi derided Kzy for his choice of finish. He was clearly a spineless coward with no will to fight head on. He and his unit have no merit or value to society. They should drop out of the league and voluntarily disband. Whatever. Today was over. Verserk was going to win by any means necessary from here on out. Kzy had no real idea what he was talking about. All he knew was there was a 3 count and he was the one that got it. Along with the others, they would protect Tribe Vanguard and walk away as survivors. Maria agreed, but brought up that she also had something else on her mind that she would reveal soon.
Eita said that Over Generation would prove they were the number one unit in Dragon Gate by finishing at the front of the race. Shimizu said losing today really really sucked, but this was only the first steps taken in this race. Over Generation would be paid back for today. Kotoka said that MaxiMuM was created just 3 short months ago here in Kyoto. They weren’t going to let themselves be demolished so easily.