Osaka, Maishima Fumin Kyosai Super Arena
Takehiro Yamamura Homecoming
0. Kaito Ishida (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Draztick Boy
1. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (12:58 SaiRyo Rocket) Don Fujii❌, Gamma
2. Jimmy Kagetora (7:49 Gurumakakari) Kzy
3. Masaaki Mochizuki, Flamita⭕ (11:41 Flam Fly) Masato Yoshino, Kotoka❌
4. YAMATO⭕, BxB Hulk (16:44 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Naruki Doi, Big R Shimizu❌
5. CIMA, Dragon Kid, Eita, Takehiro Yamamura⭕ (17:57 Stardust Press) Shingo Takagi, T-Hawk, Takashi Yoshida, El Lindaman❌
Yamamura stood tall at the end of his homecoming show. This was the first DG show ever in Maishima. When it was first announced, he saw a 6:30PM start on a weekday and figured there would be nobody here. His hometown fans far exceeded his expectations and he was grateful. CIMA admitted he was also worried. This show was taking place right in between shows in Edion Arena and Kobe World. At 6:30 people are usually leaving work and thinking about dinner. Stomachs are empty! He recalled when Yamamura & Ishida debuted two years ago they looked like babies. Today, Yamamura is standing here with all the confidence and aura of a adult. He was happy to see him like this, and congratulated him on a successful homecoming.
Yamamura talked about playing baseball all through high school. He lost his final game as a baseball player in the field next to this arena. He also remembers watching wrestling in the building and hoping he could one day appear in a match here. He thanked the fans for coming today. This was the first show in Maishima, but it won:t be the last. Takehiro Yamamura and Over Generation will be back to see everyone again.