Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall
0. Takehiro Yamamura⭕, Kaito Ishida (6:33 Fisherman Driver) Shun Skywalker, Yuki Yoshioka❌
1. CIMA, Dragon Kid⭕, Gamma (10:33 Bible) Masaaki Mochizuki, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. A Block: Eita (20:00 Time Limit Draw) Big R Shimizu
3. YAMATO, BxB Hulk⭕ (11:34 E.V.O.) Jimmy Susumu, Shun Skywalker❌
4. D Block: Shingo Takagi (12:35 Pumping Bomber) El Lindaman
5. B Block: T-Hawk (11:49 Cerberus) Kzy
6. C Block: Naruki Doi (13:06 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Jimmy Kagetora
7. Masato Yoshino, Kotoka⭕, Ben-K (15:46 Backslide) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda
Takagi tried to persuade Lindaman to lay down for him. This was his last match, and if he wins he will have a high chance of reaching the final four. Lindaman was already eliminated. He should do the right thing for his leader. Lindaman complied, and laid down for him. Takagi covered, but was quickly rolled up in a small package for a surprising near fall.
Punch & Lindaman attacked Doi after his match. MaxiMuM were so focused on the Jimmyz that they have lost sight of the fact that as Triangle Gate champions, everyone was coming for their heads. Doi wasn’t really sure what this was all about. If Verserk wanted a title match they could have one, but not while King of Gate was going on. He was on top of Block C now. His fate would be decided by the result of CIMA vs. Yoshida next week in Kyushu. He isn’t optimistic, given the current state of Yoshida. But if he can do him that favor and beat CIMA, Doi advances to the final four.
Kotoka mocked the Jimmyz. Once again, they lost to the so-called weakest link. Horiguchi had nothing to say. He lost again and to make it worse he lost to his own hold. The Jimmyz were going to win this feud, and put an end to things once and for all.